The August 2023 release adds several new features and updates to TrackAbout Web, the new TrackAbout Web login and device requirement updates.
Auth0 requires the following URLs for authentication:
- Search Optimization — We've fine-tuned a number of searches to improve large dataset query speeds and result display times. These performance optimizations are the first of an anticipated three rounds to improve searching across the TrackAbout web platform.
- Rental — You now have the option to prevent rental bills being generated for deactivated cylinder rental customers. To enable this option, please contact TrackAbout Support.
- Bulk Delivery Records — Volume Delivered during Bulk Deliveries is now editable.
New TrackAbout Web Login
- Sync — We've improved the efficiency and speed of syncing large amounts of data with TrackAbout.
- Unload Truck — Assets scanned on a branch transfer record are no longer erroneously listed as being still on the truck when Unload Truck mode is set to Unload Truck like Picking.
- Wireless Lookup — Category Group, and Type are now displayed under "Class" in Asset Details.
- Generic Actions — Generic Actions now support Not-scanned assets and hard goods.
- TrackAbout Mobile 7 for Android now requires 7 or newer. Older versions of Andriod cannot download and install the latest version of TrackAbout Mobile 7, and TrackAbout mobile 7 running on older versions of Android are not supported by TrackAbout Support.
- TrackAbout Mobile 7 for iOS now requires iOS 14.8.1 or newer. Older versions of iOS cannot download and install the latest version of TrackAbout Mobile 7, and TrackAbout Mobile 7 running on older versions of iOS are not supported by TrackAbout Support.
Got questions? Send an email to TrackAbout Support at firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to hear from you!