Roll-Off Container Tracking
Roll-offs (aka roll-off containers or dumpsters) represent a substantial capital investment for waste haulers. If you’re using a manual check-in/check-out system, you know how time-consuming and error-prone it can be. Employees can forget to record important information like serial numbers, location and quantity delivered. This causes equipment to be easily forgotten or lost. And if you’re collecting rent on these containers, you could be undercharging your customers.
How to Track Dumpsters and Roll-Off Containers Effectively
TrackAbout is an affordable, cloud-based roll-off container tracking software system that uses barcodes and smartphones to track, manage and rent roll-off containers. It provides control over your dumpsters and greater visibility into your operations.
- Know the location of your containers and dumpsters and how long they’ve been there thanks to the easy to use dumpster tracking software
- Automate and simplify rental calculations
- Increase revenues by avoiding situations where your containers sit idle at customer sites
- Eliminate delivery paperwork and capture electronic signatures for proof of delivery
- Purchase fewer new containers by deploying the existing fleet more effectively
Learn more about how TrackAbout can streamline processes, help you operate more efficiently and reduce expenses.
- Read about TrackAbout implementations.
- Read the TrackAbout blog.
- Contact us to request a consultation or speak with a TrackAbout representative.