Asset tracking for the real world
We’ve learned a lot by helping customers over the past 17 years. Ease of use is key. Bad data is worse than no data. That’s why we’ve built TrackAbout to be simple for operators, but behind the scenes to correct real-world problems like missed scans, duplicate serial numbers, device crashes, lost connectivity, returns from the wrong customer and many others. TrackAbout recovers when mistakes happen.
Explore each of the sections to see how TrackAbout takes care of all the asset tracking details for you so that you that you can focus on your business and your customers.
- Registration: Load your assets into TrackAbout via bulk import or one-by-one
- Preparation: Inspect, clean, fill and/or test your assets to get ready for their next use
- Order and delivery: Track assets to and from their point of use
- Maintenance: Track maintenance done on your assets. Plan for future maintenance.
- Compliance: Manage traceability and other compliance for your assets
- Rental: If needed, manage rental rates and create rental bills
Cloud-based and mobile friendly
TrackAbout is cloud-hosted and works with any smartphone. Prefer a rugged scanner or interested in RFID? TrackAbout works with those, too.
How it works
There are two parts to TrackAbout:
- An app for mobile devices to do data collection in the field
- A website where you view reports and setup the system
It all begins by tagging your assets. Register each of your assets in TrackAbout in a few short steps.
- Order barcode labels
- Affix a unique barcode label on each physical asset
- Scan the barcode with your smartphone or a dedicated scanner
- Enter the asset’s properties in the app
That’s it. Now you can start scanning your assets as you deliver them, pick them up, perform maintenance and a whole lot more. You can eliminate all of the paperwork that today surrounds your assets.
Then from a website you can view reports on your assets and begin to better manage them.
Works with your existing systems
TrackAbout can be used as a stand-alone system or it can be integrated with your existing business systems through our open interfaces. For more details, see our technical reference.
TrackAbout has off-the-shelf integrations for the following business systems:
Epicor Profit21, Infor SXE, Netsuite and Tecsys
In addition, TrackAbout has been integrated with many business systems by our customers. This includes: SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Navision, Sage, Syntax, and several other industry-specific systems.
We have the experience to help you with any integration.
Always getting better
TrackAbout is constantly investing in improving our service. We regularly rollout new features. See what we’ve been working on recently.