What you don’t know can hurt you.
From pipes and crossovers to well logging tools and down-hole equipment to storage containers and other ancillary equipment, you’re managing a lot of physical assets that are delivered to multiple drilling sites.
Chances are, you’re keeping track of your inventory with a manual, paper-based process. Your back office employees enter information into your computer system. Bills get sent out. Money comes in. It all works just fine.
Or does it?
Can you be sure your data is 100% accurate? Handwriting is hard to read. Numbers get transposed. Data entry errors are a reality. Plus, it takes a lot of time to enter paper processes into a computer system so your information is often out-of-date.
You’ve worked hard to build your business. Make sure scenarios like these aren’t eroding your profits.
There is a better way.
TrackAbout is an affordable software solution to track, manage, maintain and rent mobile equipment. Barcodes or RFID tags, rather than expensive GPS devices, are used to collect data with rugged handheld scanners or smartphones.
With TrackAbout, you eliminate the problems associated with manual systems. You get the tools you need to effectively control and optimize your inventory. The system tracks each piece of equipment, corrects data errors and protects data integrity. With accurate reporting, TrackAbout turns data into information so you can make faster, better-informed business decisions.
- Know the location of your equipment and how long it’s been there.
- Increase revenues by avoiding situations where your equipment sits idle at customer sites.
- Track revenue generated by specific equipment to determine most profitable equipment and troubleshoot least profitable pieces.
- Maintain balances at customer locations to ensure accurate calculation of rental and lease statements.
- Save time and enhance customer service with flexible, easy-to-use tools that enable precise rental calculations and efficient invoicing processes.
- Substantiate rental balances and catch previously undercharged equipment with indisputable data.
- Record and track maintenance, inspection and testing actions as well as what work was performed and to which standards.
- Ensure equipment is operational and in safe working condition by identifying equipment with preventative maintenance due through automated alerts.
- Satisfy regulatory requirements with detailed maintenance documentation.
- Establish step-by-step processes and procedures to follow for a given action.
- Establish a chain of custody and promote accountability for all your tools and equipment.
- Keep a current database of all equipment serial or identification numbers to quickly identify missing equipment.
- Record proof of delivery by recording e-signatures and GPS coordinates of delivery location.
Learn more about how TrackAbout can streamline processes, help you operate more efficiently and reduce expenses.
- Email us to request a free consultation.
- Or call 800.960.1510 to speak with a TrackAbout representative.