TrackAbout is a cloud-based software system using barcodes or RFID tags to track and manage home medical and durable medical equipment. It was designed to bring cost savings and efficiencies to HME and DME suppliers through better accuracy, equipment utilization, rental management and loss prevention.
With TrackAbout, you can track assets with smartphones, tablets or rugged handheld computers.
The following TrackAbout modules suit the needs of most HME and DME distributors. TrackAbout is customizable to meet unique business and operational challenges.
Why is tracking returnable healthcare equipment so important?
TrackAbout gives you better control over your assets and greater visibility into your operations.
- Track and manage medical equipment internally and at patients’ locations
- Provide a proof of delivery including electronic signature capture, which is critical for CMS reimbursement
- Automate employee workflow tasks to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and accreditation standards, as well as patients’ plan of care
- Gain total maintenance visibility
- Track the creation and distribution of medical lots
- Identify all equipment at patient’s location at end of service
- Find under-utilized equipment and overstocked locations
Learn more about how TrackAbout can streamline processes, help you operate more efficiently and reduce expenses.
- Download the white paper Driving Efficiency and Growth for HME Providers.
- Read the TrackAbout blog.
- Watch a presentation about asset management for medical equipment providers.
- Read about a successful TrackAbout implementation.
- Contact us to request a consultation or speak with a TrackAbout representative.